Not one process is suited for every prototype. We work with our network to select the best method to make a good prototype.
- We offer a number of different printing technologies in both metal and plastic.
- FDM, FFF, DIW, SLA, DLP, 3DP, EBD, SLM, SHS, SLS, DMLS, LOM, EBF
- Good old machining can be a great tool to use when 3D printing is not an option and we can turn parts around in 24 hour if needed.
- Rapid injection molding or Short run prototype molding can be utilized when you need to have production like parts to evaluate the design.
Metal Forming and Fabrication
- Sometimes we need to just make one to size and use the actual materials that will be used in production.